- Proximity type reader with a read range up to 10 cm (4″); Capacity to store up to 5,000 user records; Large 2-line LCD of 16 characters with back light feature including power saver function: the backlight will turn off if inactive for more than 3 minutes;
- Three (3) access mode options: Card only (default); Card and PIN; Card only OR main password. Relay 1 offers one of the three (3) following options: Ability to arm and disarm an external alarm system; Duress function; Auxiliary card function.
- Cards can be enrolled/deleted in batch mode; The “Alarm Relay” can be activated if: an incorrect password is entered five times consecutively within four (4) minutes; the unit detects a forced entry; the front cover of the unit is removed (tamper alarm function);
- The door is opened longer than pre-set time (door ajar function). Last 380 Access Granted card numbers can be viewed on-screen; Audible key tones; Strike, alarm and duress relay have a selectable activation timer (1-255 seconds); Selectable door left open timer (1-255 seconds);
- Can be mounted on a standard flush mount electrical box (vertical or horizontal positioning of the box acceptable)
The ioPass is a fully programmable stand-alone access control system that allows entry using proximity technology, keypad or both, for up to 5,000 users. Compact and surface mount, the ioPass is programmed directly from the keypad. The system is available in two models: with integrated or external proximity reader. Easy Programming Programming is performed directly from the keypad with visual confirmation of each operation on the 16-character, 2-line LCD display. Custom Language IoPass lets you select the system operating language. Messages are displayed in English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch and Italian Lockout on Invalid Password To prevent unauthorized persons from gaining password entry by trial and error, the system activates an alarm relay and/or automatically deletes the card number after five tries, once the option is selected in the system. Integrated or External ioProx Proximity Reader Two ioPass models are available. The SA-500 with an integrated proximity reader model is used for indoor installations. The SA-600 with the P225W26 external proximity reader model provides a vandal and weather resistant feature. Higher Security Provided by Concealed Relay Module The ioPass relay module is separate from the unit and can be concealed inside a wall or ceiling. The relay module acts as a connecting module between the ioPass unit and the system devices. Devices (door contact, strike, exit button or detector, alarm annunciator, power, etc.) are connected to this module.